Apply for a Permit

To proceed with your permit application you will need to have either a credit card or PayPal account.  If you do not wish to pay for your application by these methods please download the forms and send the application form and a cheque payable to ‘Devon and Severn IFCA’ to the office address.  

Please note that refunds can only be given in exceptional circumstances.

Commercial permits

Recreational permits