Current Permit Byelaws & Permit Conditions

Permits are needed to conduct Mobile Fishing, potting, netting and diving for scallop, crab and lobster. Permits are needed to conduct these activities commercially and recreationally.

The folders in this section are divided into different fishing methods (Mobile Fishing, Potting, Netting and Diving)

The contents of each folder includes the individual Permit Byelaws, the Permit Conditions, the Annexes (that accompany the Permit Conditions), Policy and Guidance information and also the Application Forms for you to acquire your chosen Permit.